Mini Micro 3in1 Scooter with Seat, Blue
MICRO MOBILITY MM0086
Make way for the toddler express!
What do you do when big brother and sister are already riding the mini kick, and the littlest one wants to join in the fun but is still far too small? No problem -- thanks to the mini kick with seat! The smallest of toddlers can now enjoy just as much mobile fun as the mini kick kids. This clever design features a sturdy seat that clips into a Mini Micro scooter allowing small children to surf the playroom floor with ease. The seat can also be detached from the handlebar, enabling riding in a standing position. And, when the kids are old enough for the mini kick, simply replace the handlebar with the conventional mini kick T-bar (also included), and the product is transformed into our beloved mini kick scooter! The mini kick seat model is both versatile (covering a broad age range from 1 - 6 years of age) and a great value.
The mini kickboard is the quality scooter for young children. Its unique 'lean-and-steer' design allows children to direct the scooter by using their body weight to curve from side to side. This design puts the rider in control. The mini kick seat will grow with the child and accompany them from the nursery floor and later to the outdoors where they can enjoy the feeling of 'surfing the sidewalks'!
The mini kickboard is constructed with 3 wheels for greater stability and control, allowing children to ride with confidence. The polyurethane wheels also create a wonderfully smooth glide -- and a quiet ride (a joy for both parents and children!) The rear 'spoon' brake provides additional control for the rider. Furthermore, the fibreglass-reinforced flex deck is made of soft plastic, thus reducing the risk of injury.
The mini kick is low-to-the-ground and large enough for two feet, making it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride. Its light weight makes it easy for parents or kids to pick up and carry when necessary. For added convenience in transportation and storage, the aluminium steering column can be easily detached by way of a child-resistant safety catch on the underside of the scooter.
The mini kickboard with seat makes scooting fun for the yougest of children and helps them to develop their balance, coordination and motor skills at an early age.
- Ages: 1 - 6
- Weight Limit: The mini kickboard is constructed with a weight recommendation of 27 kg. Please note, however, that the scooter displays a weight limit of 20kg. The reason for the discrepancy is that European standards dictate that weights are approved and displayed only in increments of 10kg, so the next available weight category of 30 kg, would have put the displayed recommended weight limit OVER its actual recommendation of 27 kg. Please do not exceed this limit as exsessive loading of the scooter will result in breakage.
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- T-bar height: 61 cm from standing deck to the top of the T-bar handles (not adjustable)
- O-bar height: 43 cm from standing deck to the top of the O-bar hoop (not adjustable).
- Seat Height: 20 cm & 28 cm from the floor. Saddle covered with padded foam
- Length/Width of scooter: 53 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Length/Width of standing deck: 30 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Front Wheels: 12 cm diameter, spread 20 cm apart for stability
- Back Wheel: 8.5 cm diameter
- Handle bar: 25 cm across, covered with thick, soft and durable rubber grips
When first fixing the seat to the O-bar, please put the seat in the correct position for the child's height, usually starting with the lowest position. The child must be able to touch the ground with the whole of their feet at the same time, otherwise they will not have proper control and braking could be dangerous.
All products manufactured with the highest standard of quality control at an ISO-certified manufacturing plant in China. Our products meet all of the worldwide quality standards including EN, ANSI, and TUV. The factory is accredited with ISO 9002 international quality standard and has a professional tooling section, plastic injection shop and production facilities. Coupled with an extremely competent R&D team, the factory is always poised to produce the best and most innovative Micro/Kick products.
|Item Number||MICRO MOBILITY MM0086|