PzKpfw V Panther Ausf. G
The PzKpfw V Panther was a German medium tank from the Second World War. To this day it is one of the most recognizable German tanks. Panthers entered service in 1943. They passed their baptism of fire during the Battle of the Kursk, where they were plagued by numerous failures. The fine-tuning process and slight modifications revealed the strengths of this tank, however. It quickly turned out that the Panthers dominated the Soviet T-34 and the American Shermans. Thick armor, advanced construction, high accuracy and one of the best guns of the Second World War (KwK 42 L / 70) made the Panther an extremely dangerous and effective weapon, inspiring respect until the end of the war!
The COBI block model Panther has been reproduced with attention to detail in a 1:48 scale. It has movable elements such as the turret and gun barrel, as well as rotating wheels and tracks. The advantage of the set consisting of 298 elements is a solid structure that faithfully reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. Our miniature tank has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off. The Panther completes our series of miniature tanks made in 1:48 scale, which will fit into any collection of a fan of military history and technology built of Polish COBI building blocks.
- 298 high-quality components
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not smear and do not fade while playing or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
Dimensions (inches): 6.5” long, 2.8” wide, 3” high
|Item Number||COBI 2713|