M151 A1 Mutt
American light military off-road vehicle. He was to replace the Jeep Willys. Production began in 1959. Mutt (MilitaryTactical Truck Utility). The extremely popular, cheap and good construction was appreciated in the military and among civilian users.
The M151 was produced in 1985.
From the world of COBI comes a model of this fantastic vehicle. The characteristic shapes of the historic vehicle have been faithfully mapped using high-quality bricks. Utilising printed blocks rather than stickers not only means fantastic detail but durability when played with. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play. Under the tilting hood there is an engine, which, like the interior of the vehicle, can be freely modified according to your needs. A mobile machine gun, a radio station and a spare wheel are installed on the pace of the car. An American soldier with an M16 Special rifle is included in the set.
This kit is a fantastic addition to any collection or play room and will delight all age groups.
- 91 high-quality components,
- Produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- Comply with safety standards for children's products,
- Fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- Printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons.
|Item Number||COBI 2230|